- Ivy League Universities The league includes eight prestigious colleges in the world, including Yale, Brown, Cornell, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth, Harvard and Princeton. All these universities now offer free 500 online courses across multiple online course platforms, right from computer science, programming, Math, art & design, etc. Visit here https://bit.ly/2JhIfsX
- Scholastic Disruption in school routine should never hinder education. Scholastic has launched virtual learning plans: Scholastic Learn At Home. The tool offers learning at home options which are divided into four categories: Pre-K–K, Grades 1–2, Grades 3–5, and Grades 6–9+. The open-access platform covers Social Studies, ELA, Social-Emotional Learning, STEM and Science. Students can have 3 hours of learning access every day. Even teachers can set up virtual learning meetups to expand the learning capabilities of students. Visit here, https://bit.ly/3dxfWop
- Elements of AI Let your child learn about Artificial Intelligence. The Elements of AI offers free online course hosted by the University of Helsinki and Reaktor. This course for anyone interested in learning about artificial intelligence, what is possible, and how it affects our daily life without any need for programming language.
- Creative Writing Does creative writing interests you? Then you can enrol your child in the free creating writing courses offered the Open University. The course will help your child write fictional stories – a practical hands-on approach and focus character building skills. Your kid will learn how to develop ideas and significance of writing and editing. Kids will also learn to analyse and discuss creative writing. Visit here, https://bit.ly/2UESSvf
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA): In these tough times, you or your child can put your hobby of photography to good use. Learn the nuances of professional photography with free access to over 1,100 online courses from the PPA. Visit here, https://bit.ly/2WUwKjv
Visit here, https://bit.ly/39nNPVl
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.