Gone are the days when the process to avail a personal loan was tedious and tiring. With the advancement in technology, personal loans have become easily accessible.
But what are instant personal loans and how quick are they to avail? Read on to know everything about fast personal loans.
Instant personal loans are loans that can be availed for personal use but with instant approval and disbursal. The individual applying can get the loan disbursed on the same day if he/she meets the eligibility criteria, and the application is complete.
The features of personal loans that are instant are as follows:
- Instant Approval: Personal loans that are instant in nature have a speedy process. All you need to do is meet the eligibility criteria set by the lender and apply for a personal loan.
- Minimal paperwork: Nowadays, the number of documents required for loan approval is minimal. While the list generally differs basis the lender, most of the lending institutions allow uploading the documents.
- Hassle-free application process: Instant personal loans offer a hassle-free online application process. Due to this, borrowers can now apply for an instant personal loan at the comfort of their house, thereby making it time-saving and simple.
- Quick Disbursal: Once the application is submitted and approved, the amount approved is finally disbursed within 24 hours. However, this can go up to 48 hours depending on the amount and the lender you avail the loan from.
- Collateral-free: Instant personal loans are also free from collateral unless the amount is huge. Since the process is eliminated, one can save the time taken to evaluate the asset.
Personal loans are ideal for the following times:
- During a time of emergency, instant personal loans can help you get easy funds.
- Even the finances of medical emergencies can be overcome with personal loans.
- Personal loans are a savior during unexpected wedding expenses.
- A personal loan can support your home renovation and remodeling needs.
Check your eligibility here
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.