While getting personal loans with good credit score is a cakewalk, one can only get personal loans with high interest for average credit score and in some cases for poor credit score.
Ways of getting personal loans for bad credit.
- Prove that you can afford the EMI’s: Right after the credit score, it is income that is considered by the lender. One of the ways of getting personal loans for bad credit is by proving that you are eligible and capable of the EMI payments. If you are able to convince the lender that you have a regular and stable job, the chances for approval are higher.
- Apply with a co-signer or secure a guarantor: Personal loans for bad credit can also be achieved with the help of a co-signer or guarantor. Applying with the help of co-signer will make the lenders consider the co-signer’s credit score, thus improving your chances of approval. Similarly, securing a guarantor will increase the confidence of the lender that you will not default your loan payments.
- Pledge collateral: Another secure way of personal loans for bad credit is by pledging collateral. Collateral is just like a guarantor except it is an asset that is attached with the loan. On failure of payments, the lender has the right to sell the collateral and realise it to get back the loan amount.
- Ask for a lower personal loan amount: If you have a poor credit score, the chances of approval for any kind of loan is less. However, personal loans for bad credit can be possible if you ask for a lower personal loan amount. This will further reduce the risk of borrower default as the lender has to give a lesser amount.
- Correct the mistakes on the credit report, if any: A lot of times, errors and mistakes on the credit report can lead to a poor credit score, thus affecting credit possibilities. Check your free credit report online once a year to see if there are any errors or mistakes that you must report.
Click here to check your loan eligibility.
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.