Tips For Asthma Patients In Diwali
Asthma is a condition which causes the respiratory passage to become narrow and makes breathing difficult. This symptom is usually caused by an allergic reaction to something in the air that the patient breathes. Many of the components of fireworks can trigger this allergic reaction. If you or your loved one suffers from asthma, a few precautions can help you have a safe and enjoyable Diwali.
Face masks are a good way to protect yourself or family members from the polluted air. You could also request your family and neighbours to cut down on the fireworks or not use any at all. Diyas and fairy lights don’t cause asthma attacks and can be enjoyed by everyone. You can still relish all the sweets, snacks, and delicious foods of the Festival of Lights.