Being a woman business owner there are many things for you to focus on -- especially how to find the money for your business so it can grow and thrive. Today, there are plenty of funding sources out there specifically targeting women entrepreneurs. Here is a list of various schemes and loans exclusively for women that aim at promoting and easing out the process for them
1. Annapurna SchemeAnnapurna is a special business loan scheme for the food business. This loan is provided by Bhartiya Mahila Bank and is given just for food occupation, commerce repast or lunch pack business. The loan repayment term for Annapurna Scheme is 3 years.
2. SIDBI Mahila Udyam NidhiSIDBI Mahila Udyam Nidhi is a specialized scheme to provide initial capital for setting up a business. This business loan can also be availed for expansion, diversification, modernization, technology upgradation, quality improvement, rehabilitation of existing tiny units.
3. UdyoginiUdyogini is business loan scheme provided by the Punjab and Sind Bank for a female entrepreneur. One can apply for a loan as Udyogini for direct agriculture activities, Small SSI, retrial traders, business enterprises, professional and self-employed. The loan limit is decided on a case to case basis and depends on the type and purpose of a loan.
4. Stree Shakti PackageThe Stree Shakti Package is for women entrepreneurs who hold half ownership in a small business. No security is needed to avail this loan up to 5 Lakh in case of small sector units. In case of loan, the value exceeds Rs. 2 Lakh discount of 0.5% is given for Stree Shakti Package.
5. Shakti Scheme from Dena BankDena bank offers a Shakti Scheme that supports women entrepreneurs actively in an exceedingly wide range of sectors as well as agriculture & allied activities, retail trade, small credit, education, housing furthermore as enterprises within the direct/indirect finance, manufacturing and services sectors. The maximum ceiling on the loans being offered differs on the premise of the sector during which the enterprise operates.
Click here to know more and apply for a business loan
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Income Tax Benefits on Costs of Education under Section 80E
With the proliferation of new career opportunities, getting the right professional skills has become immensely important over the years.
Why Individual Health Insurance is a Must Buy Over Corporate Health Insurance?
It is a known fact that medical inflation is growing at twice the rate of regular inflation. While most salaried employees are entitled to health insurance provided by their employer, investing in individual health insurance, personalised to suit specific health conditions, has its merits.
What Is Trade Price In Stock Market & How Does It Work?
Also known as the market price, trade price of a commodity is the price at which it is currently selling in the market. In the context of trading, the price at which a share is being purchased or sold in the stock market at a given point of time is known as its trade price.
5 Types of Business Loan For Woman Entrepreneurs
There are now many different types of loans options in India for women wanting to explore their entrepreneurial dreams. Read this post to know 5 of the most popular options.