Being a woman business owner there are many things for you to focus on -- especially how to find the money for your business so it can grow and thrive. Today, there are plenty of funding sources out there specifically targeting women entrepreneurs. Here is a list of various schemes and loans exclusively for women that aim at promoting and easing out the process for them
1. Annapurna SchemeAnnapurna is a special business loan scheme for the food business. This loan is provided by Bhartiya Mahila Bank and is given just for food occupation, commerce repast or lunch pack business. The loan repayment term for Annapurna Scheme is 3 years.
2. SIDBI Mahila Udyam NidhiSIDBI Mahila Udyam Nidhi is a specialized scheme to provide initial capital for setting up a business. This business loan can also be availed for expansion, diversification, modernization, technology upgradation, quality improvement, rehabilitation of existing tiny units.
3. UdyoginiUdyogini is business loan scheme provided by the Punjab and Sind Bank for a female entrepreneur. One can apply for a loan as Udyogini for direct agriculture activities, Small SSI, retrial traders, business enterprises, professional and self-employed. The loan limit is decided on a case to case basis and depends on the type and purpose of a loan.
4. Stree Shakti PackageThe Stree Shakti Package is for women entrepreneurs who hold half ownership in a small business. No security is needed to avail this loan up to 5 Lakh in case of small sector units. In case of loan, the value exceeds Rs. 2 Lakh discount of 0.5% is given for Stree Shakti Package.
5. Shakti Scheme from Dena BankDena bank offers a Shakti Scheme that supports women entrepreneurs actively in an exceedingly wide range of sectors as well as agriculture & allied activities, retail trade, small credit, education, housing furthermore as enterprises within the direct/indirect finance, manufacturing and services sectors. The maximum ceiling on the loans being offered differs on the premise of the sector during which the enterprise operates.
Click here to know more and apply for a business loan
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.