Documents required for registrationThe most important aspect before commencing the MSME registration process is to ensure the collection of all the required documents and information as such:
- Aadhaar Number
- Name of Entrepreneur/Owner
- Mobile Number registered with UIDAI
- Social Category: General/SC/ST/OBC (proof for SC/ST/OBC category can also be required by the associated authority)
- Physically Handicapped Status
- Email ID
- PAN Details
- Name of Enterprise
- Type of Organisation
- Location of Plant
- Official Address of Enterprise
- Date of Commencement
- Previous Registration details (if any)
- Bank Details of the Enterprise: This includes the bank account number of the enterprise and IFSC Code of the branch
- Primary Activity: Whether Manufacturing or Service
- National Industry Classification (NIC) Code
- Number of people directly employed by the enterprise (if any)
- Investment in Plant and Machinery /Equipment: Total investment must be computed exclusive of expenses associated with pollution control, research and development as well as purchase and installation of industrial safety equipment, along with other costs that have been specifically mentioned in RBI notifications.
- Location of District Industries Centre (DIC): This will depend upon the location of the enterprise. If there are more than 1 DIC for the district in which the enterprise is located, then you will have to select from the given options. In case, the district has only one DIC, you will be automatically registered under that DIC by the system.
Detailed Registration ProcessStep 1 - Go to the National Portal for MSME Registration India https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
Step 2 – Enter Aadhaar Number and Name of Entrepreneur and click on Validate & Generate OTP. Alternatively, click on Reset to clear the fields for entering different Aadhaar Number and Name of the Entrepreneur.
Step 3 – An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with UIDAI that is linked with the Aadhaar Number.
Step 4 – After the validation of Aadhaar, fill in the application form with the correct details and click on the submit button.
Step 5 – An OTP will be generated and sent to the registered email ID. Another OTP will be sent on the mobile number associated with the Aadhaar.
Step 6 – Before clicking on the final submit button, the applicant must enter the Captcha.
Step 7 – Subsequently, the application will be reviewed by an MSME executive. The applicant will receive a notification if any discrepancies are found. The applicant will then have to make the required modifications.
Step 8 – Finally, a virtual MSME Registration Certificate will be issued to the applicant.
Click here to apply for a business loans
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.