Small businesses mostly prefer SME loans for the same. There are now many different types of small business financing options for all the different types of business needs.
Here is a list of some of the things that you can do with an SME loan-
- New Equipment: You can take a secured or unsecured business loan for purchasing new equipment for your business. Apart from equipment, you can also use the loan for purchasing commercial vehicles for your small business. As such purchases are generally very expensive, a business loan can be a great option to pay for them.
- Business Expansion: You will also need a lot of capital if you are planning to expand your business operations. Depending on what you are looking for, you can consider options like Line of Credit (LOC) or secured/unsecured business loan. If you are interested in purchasing commercial property, you can also consider a commercial property purchase loan.
- Working Capital: If you just want to manage the regular day-to-day expenses of your business, like utility bills, salaries, inventory, etc., getting a business loan such as working capital loan is a great option. This will allow you to spend your revenues on other aspects that can help grow your business. These are generally short-term loans taken for a duration of up to 2-3 years.
- Repay Existing Loans: If you have taken multiple loans during your business and are struggling with multiple loan payments, you can consider a term loan to consolidate your debt. This will allow you to repay your existing loans and then continue paying a single loan. These loans generally come with flexible repayment tenures for enhanced convenience.
- Start a New Business: If you are planning to start a new business, you can now get an online business loan for the same. For a start-up, you can consider a loan option like an unsecured business loan. These loans do not require any collateral, making it an excellent option for someone who does not have any assets to be pledged but needs a loan to start a new business.
Selecting the Right Type of LoanWith so many different types of small business lending options available, picking one is often difficult for businesses. Understand each type of loan in detail and discuss your requirements with a reputed lender to make the right decision.
Click here to know more and apply for a business loan
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
How to save on gift tax in India?
You need to pay taxes on gifts which exceed the limits set by the Government. However, gifts of any amount received or given from relatives including parents and spouse are tax-free.
6 Factors for Rising Health Insurance Premiums
While the demand for health insurance policies has certainly increased, there has also been a rise in the premium costs. Read this post to know the top factors that lead to an increase in the premiums of health insurance.
What are the Trading Hours for World's Major Stock Exchanges?
A stock exchange is a marketplace where the shares of companies are sold and purchased throughout the day during the ‘trading hours’
5 Types of Business Loan For Woman Entrepreneurs
There are now many different types of loans options in India for women wanting to explore their entrepreneurial dreams. Read this post to know 5 of the most popular options.