1. No More Landlord-Related IssuesGetting a home of your own frees you from all the hassles of a landlord, whether it’s running to him for a minor repair or getting some items replaced.
2. Complete Stability & SecurityOne of the advantages of buying a home is the sense of emotional security as well as stability, especially when you arrive from the office after a long day of work. The comfort level and ease that one feels in their own space are second to none. Moreover, you no longer need to worry about the termination date of your lease agreement or day of rent payment.
3. Complete Autonomy: No CompromiseWhen you have the option to buy a home, you thoroughly examine all the factor such as locality, size, proximity to airports, etc. so that you do not have to worry about any of these issues when you stay there. However, the same is not the case when you are on rent as one tends to balance the rent payment and amenities offered.
4. Availability of Financing OptionsWith the ease of getting home loans approved, the stress and complexities of buying a home is a thing of the past. The only trouble you might face is to choose from the varied home loan options available at your disposal.
5. Tax Saving Benefits on a Home LoanTaking a home loan not just provides you with an opportunity to live your dream of owning a home, but also offers you great tax-saving benefits under the Income Tax Act 1961. So, this dual advantage is a bonus over the single HRA tax benefits.
6. Build Your Own AssetWhen you have to pay why not pay for the EMI, rather than rent because this will also help own an asset over a period of time when the home loan has been completely paid off.
7. Your Future InvestmentOnce you have taken a home loan, the EMI that you pay can be considered as an investment. With the spiralling property prices, the value of your property will also rise as compared to the loan that you are paying.
8. Climb up the Social LadderIn today’s day and age, owning a property tend to enhance your social status, which means it will significantly affect how you are perceived in society.
Click here to learn more about your eligibility and apply for a home loan.
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.
How To Apply For Personal Loan
Applying for a personal loan has become extremely easy these days. With the increase in applicants, banks and other financial institutions have made the process very simple.