Benefits of Motor Insurance Add-onsThere is plenty of different useful add-on covers available to grab in the market. Let us look at the significant benefits offered by some of the popular add-on covers available.
- Tackle on-road emergencies with 24*7 Spot Assistance Imagine a situation where a person is driving to an important meeting and unfortunately meets with a flat tyre. In such a situation, having 24*7 Spot Assistance is nothing less than a blessing. With this add-on the cover, one can easily tackle emergencies like the repair of a flat tire, jump-starting car battery, mechanical assistance, electrical assistance, and so on.
- Get your misplaced car keys replaced Nowadays, in luxurious automatic vehicles, the lock and key system are centralized. When a person loses the car key, then the entire lock system needs to be replaced, which can be expensive. In these cases, having a lock and key replacement cover can be very useful for someone who has a tendency to misplace their car keys.
- Cover disabilities and deaths caused by accidents Road accidents can happen anytime. The additional accidental cover can ensure the coverage of permanent physical disability or death of the people travelling in the vehicle at the time of the accident. All the major car insurance policies have an in-built Personal Accident Cover. However, the add-on accident cover will ensure higher and wider coverage.
- Get the benefit of emergency conveyance When the car is fully damaged in an accident and needs a trip to a workshop, the conveyance cover takes care of the movement and the cost. Insurance holders can also withdraw cash benefits under this add-on as per the accidental damage to pay for the repair fees.
- Protect your personal belongings When personal stuff like laptops, wallet, documents and other important things get lost or damaged in the car, then a Personal Baggage cover comes to the rescue. This cover can indemnify any loss or damage caused to specified personal belongings.
Click here to apply for a motor insurance.
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.