In this article, let’s talk about the benefits of getting two-wheeler insurance online along with the procedure to do so.
Benefits of Applying for Two-wheeler Insurance OnlineUnlike a few years back where getting an insurance policy was a tedious task of lengthy applications, technology advancements have led to ease in getting two-wheeler insurance online.
- Saves time: When you opt for two-wheeler insurance online, you save time on filling lengthy application forms and coordinating with insurance agents. There are various online portals that help in getting two-wheeler insurance online and help in deciding from a variety of products.
- Multiple options: Two-wheeler insurance online helps in choosing the best policy from multiple options. It enables you to compare different policies in terms of price and coverage.
- Additional discounts: Choosing for two-wheeler insurance online also opens the avenue of additional discounts which is unlikely in the case of the offline process.
- Choosing the best coverage: Opting for an online process to choose two-wheeler insurance helps in comparing the different offers and finding the best policy that offers the best coverage in the right policy.
- Seamless renewals: One of the major benefits is the renewal of two-wheeler insurance online. You can renew the policy from the comfort of your home. Insurance companies send regular reminders for renewal, along with the renewal link. Also, you can simply visit the website, click on renewal, input the relevant information and get the policy renewed.
Importance of Renewing Two-wheeler Insurance Online before Expiry
- Essential to carry a valid two-wheeler insurance policy: Renewing an insurance policy is necessary as per the law. This will ensure in avoiding penalties and continue to be shielded under your policy cover.
- Break-in policy will apply: Failing to renew two-wheeler insurance online before its expiry date results in a break in the ongoing policy and a possibility for an increase in the premium.
- Keeping NCB Active: A No Claim Bonus or the increment discount for not claiming insurance enjoyed by the insured will cease to exist if one fails to renew the policy within 90 days of its expiry.
The process to opt for two-wheeler insurance online is quite simple and saves a lot of time. Visit your preferred insurance company’s website and click on two-wheeler insurance. Enter the required details and proceed to make the payment. You will be sent the policy and the receipt on the registered email address if the bike is not needed to be inspected.
Click here to apply for a two wheeler insurance.
The information contained herein is generic in nature and is meant for educational purposes only. Nothing here is to be construed as an investment or financial or taxation advice nor to be considered as an invitation or solicitation or advertisement for any financial product. Readers are advised to exercise discretion and should seek independent professional advice prior to making any investment decision in relation to any financial product. Aditya Birla Capital Group is not liable for any decision arising out of the use of this information.
Disadvantages of Early Retirement - What Happens When You're Not Working?
Early retirement seems to be good, many people enjoy life without working especially with extra earnings. But they are not aware about the cons. Lets explore the disadvantages of retiring early to save your retirement life.
5 Benefits of Health Insurance that Makes it a Must Have Cover
Here are the 5 benefits of health insurance that makes it a must to cover
When Should You Withdraw Money from a Mutual Fund?
In case of a sudden change in fund strategy or an underperformance scheme for more than 3-4 years, it makes sense to withdraw money.