Yoga is internationally recognized as a practice that keeps your body active and your mind at ease. The modern Super Brain Yoga focuses exclusively on the mind. The aim of this new form of Yoga is to improve the mind.
Super Brain Yoga is designed to better your mental health and improve brain functions.
Some Of The Benefits You Can Experience With This Style Of Yoga Include:
- Synchronizing the left brain and right brain to boost creativity
- Strengthening of immune system by improving pranic energy
- Distributing energy levels to improve focus and instill calmness
Super Brain Yoga is the practice of one exercise which has multiple benefits.
Here’s How You Can Try This New Yoga Practice At Home:
- Step 1: Stand upright with your face towards the sun if possible.
- Step 2: Lift your left hand across your chest and hold your right earlobe. Make sure that your thumb is in front and the forefinger behind.
- Step 3: Lift your right hand across your chest and hold your left earlobe. Once again keep the thumb forward.
- Step 4: Lift your tongue to the roof of your jaw and keep it there till the end of the exercise.
- Step 5: Inhale slowly as you go down in a squatting position. Make sure that your arms are held close to your chest.
- Step 6: Exhale as you get up to complete one squat.
Repeat this exercise 15-21 times daily and you should notice a significant shift in your mood and mental energy.
Remember to remove your watch, jewelry or any other unnecessary belonging that you may be wearing before beginning this exercise. Learn about yoga and its all-round benefits for your body on out blog for fitness and health